Canine Master Radio - Episode #3 Summer Safety Tips and Nuissance Barking
It's summer - Get Outside with Your Dog and Enjoy the Nice Weather - SAFELY!
What are the Signs of Heatstroke and What To Do if Your Dog Succombs to This Condition
Help! My Dog Barks All the Time. How to Handle this Annoying Habit
Listener Questions Answered (still time to ask your questions at "Ask the Canine Master" where you can post questions, videos and photos!)
Summer Safety Tips
Summer is here and it's fun to be outside with your dog. By taking a few precautions, you can enjoy the great outdoors safely!
- NEVER leave your dog in a hot car. Every year hundreds of dogs die from heat stroke because they are left in parked cars
- Signs of Heatstroke and what to do if your dog succombs to this
- Walking on hot pavement can be very dangerous for your dog. In hot weather it's best to walk early in the day and on a cool surface.
- Swimming is a fun activity to do with your dogs and is such great exercise for them. Sadly, many dogs drown each year - many because they don't know how to swim.
Does your dog constantly bark at everything it hears and everything it sees both inside and outside throughout the day and night? Are your neigbors complaining? Learn to fix the cause and not just the symptom for this very common dog problem.
- Dogs have many natural sounds that they use to communicate which are instinctive to them
- Excessive barking is caused by a dog being demanding, excited, bored, lonely, anxious and/or scared.
- Learn how to fix these different types of nuissance barking and not just treat the symptom
Have Questions for Chris?
Take advantage of "Ask the Canine Master" where you can submit questions, videos and/or photos to Chris. He will do his very best to answer them for you.
- Become part of the show! Select questions will be answered during the broadcast.
Treat the Cause and Not the Symptom!
The Kong Classic